Sunday, October 27, 2013

#4 Book Review: Top 8 by Katie Finn


Summary:

Social networking sites are THE place to be for today's teens -- this fun, juicy novel explores the ups, downs, and scandals of a group of friends online! Madison MacDonald is seriously freaking out Madison MacDonald 16 Putnam, CT Status: Single? About Me: Everything in my life was working out. I had my three best friends, a brand-new boyfriend, and the lead in the school play. Aside from that history paper I hadn't started, things felt perfect. Then I returned from spring break to find my Friendverse profile hacked. Someone clearly out to ruin me had spilled the most damaging secrets - AND posted the worst photos of me ever taken - online.

Pages? 320
Published On? October 1, 2010 by Point
Series? Yes.
Next Book In Series? What's Your Status

Rating:

Plot: 6/10
Creativity: 7/10
Writing: 5/10
Characters: 7/10
Pacing: 8/10

Total: 33/50

3 stars

Thoughts:

I liked this book enough for me to want to continue on with the series, but it wasn't anything special. It was a light read. Pretty quick read. I really liked how things came through in the end. As I said, not the best book in the world but it had good qualities and a cool, interesting plot. 

Will I Continue On With This Series?

Probably. Not sure when and it probably won't be anytime in the near future but I think one day I will read the second and third book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment