Sunday, October 20, 2013

#1 What Am I Reading?

I will now do these "What Am I Reading" posts a lot! I constantly am finishing books or starting new ones so this is a great way to keep everyone updated on my current reads!

Right now, I am focusing on 2 books. One being a reread.

I am rereading Divergent by Veronica Roth. I am only on page 22 and my plan is to reread this one and Insurgent and then I can read Allegiant which is coming out in 2 days. 2 DAYS. 2 DAYS. October 22nd, guys. Mark it on your calendar! This is one of my favorites so I should be able to fly through them! :D



I am also reading This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales. I love this cover. :D I am on page 51 and I am really enjoying it! I think I will end up loving it! This may be put on the back burner until I have finished rereading Divergent and Insurgent and then reading Allegiant but I will definitely try to read pages of this one everyday!


Let me know what you are reading down below in the comments because I would love to know! Happy reading! Enjoy your books! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment